Information provided by your Official Driving Record (ODR) includes violations such as DWI, major and minor traffic violations, suspensions, and convictions. It also indicates the status of your personal and/or commercial driving privileges.
- You will need the information exactly as it appears on your driver's license
- Provide payment by debit/credit card
- Once purchased, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to access and print the ODR
- You must include in writing, your name, date of birth, current address, sex and driver's license number.
- If requesting on someone else's behalf, you will need written authorization/waiver from the licensee to release their personal information to you.
- Provide payment by money order, certified funds or cashier's check.
- Once purchased, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to request another printed copy free of charge.